A creative workshop for travelling photographers.
Photo course Atelier Thomas K - Strasbourg
"Street photography, a day to free your gaze. "
- Saturday 18 juin 2022 from 9am to 6pm -
9am-12.30pm / 1.30pm-6pm
This photo workshop is ideal to surpass yourself !
© Alexandre Schlub
Registration by mail
If you like to see, look and photograph, this workshop is for you !
Location of the workshop
Atelier Thomas K - 30 BL du Président Poincaré - 67000 Strasbourg
Possibility of gift voucher!
Satisfaction guaranteed for photo enthusiasts.
On the program :
Theory - Briefing for the use of the camera in manual mode.
Theory - First outing: "I'm the one working, I share the tricks I use during my photographic peregrinations. Thomas tells why he photographs this and that and explains how.
Theory - Inspiration Brief. We stand on the shoulders of giants, we look at some shots of great photographers. We don't copy, we free ourselves...
Practice - Second outing with a mission: to be surprised by your own images and by all that you have found to see.
Analysis - Debriefing and viewing of the photos taken by each participant during the walk.
You will learn
The vocabulary and technical terms most used in photography.
How to vary your compositions and break the rules.
To approach a subject from an original and singular angle.
How to choose the right lens for street photography.
- Level: know how to adjust iso, diaph and speed on your camera ("Photo Basics" course).
- Appointment email sent upon validation of registration (please check your spam).
- Changes can be made up to 15 working days before the course. After this time, no refund or replacement possible.
- Guaranteed class attendance from 4 participants onwards.
General terms and conditions of sale
By accepting the following terms and conditions, you agree to all of the conditions listed below.
1. The prices are given as an indication. Atelier Thomas K reserves the right to modify them without notice. The price of a course cannot be modified after booking.
2. Registrations and reservations: reservations must be made at the latest ten days before the end of the course. Registrations are validated on receipt of the registration form by the organisers and on receipt of the full payment.
The payment is cashed :
- immediately in the case of payment by card.
- within two working days in case of payment by bank transfer.
- on receipt in the case of payment by cheque.
3. In case of cancellation by Atelier Thomas K, whatever the reasons, Atelier Thomas K commits to contact you as soon as the cancellation is made and to offer you a later date and/or reimbursement.
4. In case of cancellation by the customer, a percentage of the payment will be kept without possibility of refunding up to :
- 100% less than fifteen days before the course deadline.
- 50% less than thirty days before the course deadline.
In the event of cancellation one month before the end of the course or earlier, the client will receive a full refund.
If the client cancels 15 days before the course or earlier, it is possible to choose another equivalent course during the current calendar year without additional costs. If the client cancels again the second proposed date, Atelier Thomas K is not obliged to propose another date, nor to reimburse him/her.
In the case of a cancellation by the client 7 days before the course or later, Atelier Thomas K is not obliged to propose another date, nor to reimburse the client, except in the case of force majeure, with proof.
5. Concerning the courses to be offered:
A gift voucher entitles a third party to participate in the course of equivalent value.
The gift voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. After this date, Atelier Thomas K is not obliged to carry out the service or to make a refund.
The holder of the gift voucher will not have the possibility of re-registering for a session if he/she has not attended a reserved course without having previously informed Atelier Thomas K of his/her absence.
© Atelier Thomas K – Photographe professionnel – Strasbourg – Alsace – Grand-Est
Conception - Design - Développement © Thomas et Isabelle